Форум сайта Марата Сафина

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Форум сайта Марата Сафина » Текущие турниры » Галле, Германия

Галле, Германия

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 47

Gerry Weber Open 12.06 - 18.06.2006

Singles: 1st Rd. Marat will play Florent Serra (FRA)
Doubles: 1st Rd. Marat/Yves Allegro(SUI) will play M.Baghdatis/O.Rochus

Сетка - http://www.atptennis.com/en/common/TrackIt...006/500/MDS.pdf
Сайт -
http://www.gerryweber-open.de/english.php

Из L'equipe, найдено на MTF

"Marat Safin came in the middle of the 4th wearing a beach bermuda and ith a military haircut completly different from the curls he had lately. The russian wasnt paying too much attention to the match, he was more focused on his meal (at this time of the day??  ). He only reacted when Federer broke back at 5-4. While everybody was clapping he said mischieviously "Ah! You can see the Federer's boys" "

Марат пришел к кафе(?), где показывали финал РГ, к середине 4-го сета { С "военной" стрижкой, в пляжных бермудах}. Марат не много уделял внимание матчу, он был полностью сосредоточен на еде.  Среагировал он только тогда, когда Федерер сделал брейк при счете 4-5. В то время когда все хлопали, он сказал: "Ах, вы можете видеть the Federer's boys". Не улавливаю я смысл этой фразы...

Отредактировано Sena (2006-06-13 12:15:50)

... Среагировал он только тогда, когда Федерер сделал брейк при счете 4-5. В то время когда все хлопали, он сказал: "Ах, вы можете видеть the Federer's boys". Не улавливаю я смысл этой фразы...

the Federer's boys ???

Да, эта фраза наверное - высший уровень английского, раз мы никто не можем ее понять. Хотя.... может журналюга, а может сам Марат что напутал.

Марат победил!! Ура! Наконец-то, хоть кого-то. Хотя в первом сете проигрывал 1-4  :angry:.

Новая стрижка (с TGFR):

[реклама вместо картинки]

Отредактировано Sena (2006-06-13 17:46:27)

Блин, ну хоть кто-то решил девушку порадовать.. :fans:
Как он рейбраканул-то с 1-4!! Красавец!  Я когда увидала такой ежик, почему-то сразу  ЮС2000 вспомнила.. Может, к счастью?! :bored:  Следущий противный  Рохус bb2

Тэкс, Одуванчик решил поддержать почин Маратки и тоже не затягивать.. :claps:
Только Южный подвел.. :angry:

Safin through to second round
13 June 2006

It was a typical performance of the Russian, who needed some time to get into the match. Serra earned an early break to make it 3-1 but lost his serve in the crucial seventh game, which helped Safin to get started. "I had some problems with my self-confidence early out," said Safin. "After all, it was the first match on grass of the season."

Once into swing, Safin looked comfortable and could not be impressed by two wrong calls from the linesman towards to end of the set, twice replying with service winners before closing out the first set in the tie-break. Safin cruised to an early break in the second set and then finished off his opponent after 78 minutes. 

Safin has not yet set his sights on a return visit to the finals, where he was beaten by Roger Federer last year. Instead, he vowed to take it step-by-step, with seventh-seeded Belgian Olivier Rochus waiting next. "I have already lost to him this year," Safin stated. Safin claims he is not yet back at his peak, but at least injury-free.

Отредактировано maratello (2006-06-13 21:17:28)

Вот оно где счастье!Да,хороший матч марат провел!Молодец!

*в обмороке*

..... *приходя в себя* Хм... Стрижка... Неужели помогло?

Interview with Marat Safin
Dienstag, 13.06.2006

F: You had kind of a rough start. Then you got things together. What brought the change about?
SAFIN: I was struggling a little bit with the confidence. It’s really difficult to start the matches and play good straight away. I was kind of missing the rhythm. For the past couple of months I had difficulties to find the rhythm back and get the confidence back to be able to win comfortably and play good tennis from the beginning.
F: Is it more difficult on grass than it would be on clay or hard court?
SAFIN: It’s a little bit different, of course. Coming from clay, going to grass, it’s the first match, first round. It’s always difficult because you can practice a lot, but matches are different then practice. So it takes a while to catch up.

F: How are you physically?
SAFIN: Pretty fit. It doesn’t hurt. Everything is okay for the moment.

Q: You have good memories here because you were in the finals. So, I imagine that you want to do the same at least?
SAFIN: I’m too far from thinking of the final. The second match is a pretty difficult one. Rochus can play very well. So, I don’t know what to say. I’m still not in my best shape. But we’ll see how it’s going to go the next match. Maybe Roger will lose to somebody and then it will be a little bit easier. But I’m feeling much more comfortable on grass than the years before at the first tournament.

Q: Coming back to Roger, do you think he is upset by the fact that he couldn’t win in Roland Garros?
SAFIN: Well, I think it’s a little disappointing, being in the finals, having a good chance, playing good tennis over more than two week. He lost the finals in Rome too. I think it’s in his mind. It’s a little difficult to play Nadal because he’s a leftie, he’s younger, he has less pressure than Roger. By the way he’s playing, I think he should beat him. I think it’s more mental than any other problem. But, he’ll win some time. That’s life. I lost some very good finals in my career. It’s very disappointing. But he’ll have more chance. He has no reason to get really down, he won 7 Grand Slams. So, he has nothing to be pissed off about.

Наконец-то, свершилось! Молодец! :claps: А то гляда на начало матча, уж грешным делом подумала, что опять в первом же круге придётся помахать ручкой.
А уж на пару вообще даже не расчитывала, ан нет же, и здесь всё путём.
Y. Allegro
M. Safin     6 4 10     

M. Baghdatis
O.Rochus   4 6 1

*и всё равно, оптимизма как-то не много*

Да лааадно... Ну, подумаешь, Роджер в третьем круге... Если проходит Рохуса.

Мдя.. Всего ничего. Какой-то Федя..

До Феди добраться еще надо..
З.Ы. Щас заползла на сайт и офигела.. Марат  в рейтинге -90 Это ж жуть какая-то.. А всякие Любичичи, Робредоричи, Анчичи, Налбы, Давыденки в 10.. :fool:   Хочу нормальную десятку с Маратом, Роддиком, Хьиттом што ли
diablo

Отредактировано LeLiK (2006-06-14 20:25:32)

А может тов. Федерер ушел в глубокую депрессию по поводу Рафы:))Надо Сафину выйти на корт и прикинуться Надалем :iho:  :D

Хочу нормальную десятку с Маратом, Роддиком, Хьиттом што ли

Золотые слова! Я тоже так хочу...

Надо Сафину выйти на корт и прикинуться Надалем

Эх, да, зря он постригся. Пошел бы в парикмахерскую, там бы ему хаер выпрямили, Адидас бы на заказ сшил штанишки длинные и майку без рукавов... Может, Роджер бы и обознался. :D Ах да, надо было бы не забывать кричать "Vamos!" ежеминутно.

До Феди добраться еще надо..
З.Ы. Щас заползла на сайт и офигела.. Марат  в рейтинге -90 Это ж жуть какая-то.. А всякие Любичичи, Робредоричи, Анчичи, Налбы, Давыденки в 10.. :fool:   Хочу нормальную десятку с Маратом, Роддиком, Хьиттом што ли
diablo

И я хочу нормальную десятку! Которая уже давно существовала... а то всякие там есть, а Марата нету (

:rot: ВОЛОСЫ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :rot:

Марат выиграл первый сет против Рохуса 6-4.. В начале второго было 4(!) брейкпойнта, но наш Маратка как обычно все пропулял :fool:
Федя!!! diablo  Заколебал таи играть.. но вытащил таки против Ришара..  Ежели Мар решит до него дойти, то шансы есть.. :unsure:
Одуванчик выиграл у Ванга  6-3 3-6 6-1 Дальше опять Хенман.. :haha: 
А  Надаль чего-то   замутили с Нандо..  :рр:

Марат продул 2ой сет 4:6, ща тоже сдает 0:2....

;cry;  :rot:  :fans:  :victory:  :king: Извините, но слов просто нет. Он же не проиграет?Правда?

1:4.... blush

Проиграл МАрат 3й сет 1:6....Мне жаль....

Марат решил таки обождать со свиданием...  Блин, ну   скоко БП-тов было.. жуть и только.. :cry:
Рафа с Нандо  видно грунта не наелись еще, три часа на корте промаялись..  Надаль идет дальше :claps:

Полоса не самая светлая.. или как это все назвать.. Видать, зря стригся..  :)

Зато помолодел  :D

Зато помолодел  :D

Ну-ну-с..

стригся он не зря) на корте с такой шевелюрой как у него, да к тому ж летом, продыха не буд)) от нее жарко оч.

Haas wins in straight sets, Injury forces Kiefer out  "yahpppo"

Haas might slowly but surely enjoy playing on grass. He made his way through to the semi-finals last year, where he was stopped by three-time defending champion Roger Federer. Haas could be in for a rematch this time out - the first step has been made by defeating Simon.
"I did not know much about him," said Haas. "That´s why I slowly tried to adjust to his style of play in the first games." Simon, who in the last 18 months stormed all the way up to the 47th position in the rankings, looked thoroughly unimpressed early out when he threatened with stops as well as a good service. But Haas converted his first break point in the crucial seventh game courtesy of a deep backhand slice which remained unanswered by Simon. He then took the first set on a nice volley.

There was only little excitement in the second set before both men raised their game towards the end. Just when the tie-breaker was looming, Haas´ good deal of experience played to his advantage. Simon saved three break points at 5:5 before Haas hammered home a powerful forehand to go up 6-5. He then clinched the last four points for the win.

After the match he played down his hay fever problems. "I receive treatment and I am feeling very well," he stated. Next up for Haas is Italy´s Andreas Seppi, whom he has never faced before. "I will again feel my way into the match," Haas predicted. Haas will used the GERRY WEBER OPEN to work on his dream. "Just once I would love to reach the round of last 16 in Wimbledon," said Haas. "I closely missed out on it so many times."

A wrist sprain forced Nicolas Kiefer to pull out before his first match. Kiefer picked up the knock during the French Open. He has received intensive treatment in the last days, but the wrist would not heal. "I am ever so sorry for the fans," he stated. Pulling out of his favourite tournament was a "bitter" moment. "It hurts," the 28-year-old sighed. Lucky loser Kristian Ples from Denmark takes his place.

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Вы здесь » Форум сайта Марата Сафина » Текущие турниры » Галле, Германия